Friday, March 30, 2007

Super 14 Final coming!

May 26, 2006

Just a reminder: the Super 14 Final between the Crusaders and Hurricanes goes early Saturday morning. I reckon the Crusaders class is going to see them through comfortably, but I'm setting myself up for heartbreak, wearing yellow and screaming for the 'Canes.

BartMan at Silver Fern has an excellent head-to-head and preview. He does the math and says the final is "too close to call..."

... But, you always have to make a call, and when in doubt, I always pull in the "who would you back if you had to put you life on the line".

Simple answer, and the one I reckon 90% would make if given that line, the Crusaders.


On the other hand, encouragingly, Grant Fox has a recipe for a Hurricanes win.

rugby channel s 14 final

In North America, Mediazone Rugby Channel has the live broadcast, Saturday morning 3:35 a.m. ET. Order today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home