Thursday, April 05, 2007

Quick weekend 6N and S14 wrap

February 26, 2007

I'm still buried in real-world commitments and deadlines, which should (hopefully!) begin to ease shortly, and I'll be back to regular blogging asap. I haven't seen any rugby the past couple weeks, but again listened to BBC's live online audio streams of Italy 's magnificent upset of Scotland at Murrayfield, and Ireland's utter destruction of England at Croke Park, both on Saturday. And both, I think fair to say, historic wins for the victors. Italy got their first-ever away win in Six Nations competition, and Ireland ran up a record score against the Poms. (I didn't get to hear France beat Wales, but the wire reports sound good on that one too. ) BBC has viddie highlights of all the weekends' Six Nations contests.

Inky has all the latest Super 14 updates. Kiwi franchises back in a big way after last weekends' flops.

Right now I am also trying to get the hang of MVN's new website design and layout. Where did all my rugby links go...? I have to investigate.

Short backly...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home