Friday, October 12, 2007

Quick update!

Extremely light posting this past week and the next couple days. Please check the box at the upper-right for all news & previews. Short explanation, repeating what I replied to a commenter below - I am currently working on an art exhibition for a major financial institution in Toronto. I don't need to get into the nitty-gritty here, but a presentation deadline that was originally scheduled for December 1st got telescoped to next Tuesday, October 16th - and that new notice was given to me on Friday, the day before the RWC QFs. (Think of it as, "your thesis is due in 8 weeks, sorry we need it faster, get it to us in twelve days!") The only QF match I have so-far seen is the New Zealand All Silvers vs. France Les Blues Marine nightmare. I have yet to see any of the other three QFs and will miss this weekends' Semi-Finals. I'll get tapes of all the games, sit down to view them all Tuesday & Wednesday, and write up some previews for the Final from Thursday to Saturday. My picks for the weekend are South Africa and France, but again, not having seen those QFs I'm wildly guessing. England keeps getting better and better, and France looked pretty fortunate last Saturday, it should be a cracker. And do the Pumas have another shock up their sleeves? Again, sorry, right now I don't have an extra 10-12 hours to spare.

Back soon, after the nervous breakdown!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home