Monday, September 27, 2010

Red Terror set to make triumphant return!



This blog has been dormant for, welll, quite a while. But it never intended to expire, nor has it!

A pile of art exhibits and film documentaries over the past year have been my priorities, and I haven't had time to view much rugby, let alone blog on it. (I did however watch the All Blacks steamroll the Tri-Nations in style, with more amazement watching my main man, the indefatiguable Brad Thorn.) I've also read every issue of NZ's Rugby News, albeit a month late, and not exactly fresh for blogging, so let's just say it's been a case of catch-up for quite some time.

Alas, I'm currently settling in to a new home, and re-organizing my life, and will be back at it momentarily. Expect blogging to be light at first, but will ramp up shortly thereafter.



Oh, and apologies to Mr. Brian Vizard at the USRFF and all the incredible work he is doing growing the sport in the United States. I have received regulat updates from him the past year and not found the time to post them here, but that too shall be rectified shortly. Keep at it, your hard work is not going unnoticed.

Tags: Rush, Anthem, Geddy lee, Alex Lifeson, Neil Peart

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home