Monday, April 02, 2007

Stop the pressss!

September 19, 2006

I'm back. Still waking up. Boks came back to snatch two from ABs and Oz. I didn't see any of it. Just saw the results for the first time today. Black Ferns beat England to win Womens RWC. Didn't see any of that either. My head's in a daze and I have yet to unpack...light blogging until then...

Update: Still taking a while to wake up. Too busy trying to get back into the swing of the thing that always interferes -- the career. In the meantime, I have watched some pretty spectacular tries scored in Currie Cup and NPC action from the past weekend in Brownie's wrap at the Rugby Channel. If you haven't already done so, sign up and register -- necessary only once -- and you're good to go every week for all the latest highlight clips, they're all free. Click here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home